CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 06, 2009

Flip books for twins!!







Hey all and Happy Friday,

Well if you have been following along with by blog you will know that I made a flip book for a friend who just had a baby. Well I have another friend that's expecting TWINS. They decided to have a 3rd child and now they are expecting twins in April. 4 kids under the age of 5. Can you say STRESS??? I am delighted for them but man they will have their hands full. We had a baby shower for her and we were supposed to just bring her diapers. I added these 2 flip books as a little additional gift. She LOVED them. They are just so easy to make, how could I have not given them to her? Hope you like them. BTW I didn't include the boys inside pictures as it was pretty much the same as a few posts ago. Scroll down to see inside of that one.
These books us the Manchester and Bella Rose DSP.

Take care and have a fantastic Friday!!
Paula :)

0 comments: