CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 08, 2009

Stinky Valentine




Hey all and happy Sunday!!!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I have been with loads of my friends this weekend visiting and let me tell you I love my girls!!! We always have such a great time!
As we gear up for Valentine's day I decided to finally make a pink and red (with brown of course ) card. I also put my Nesties to work BIG TIME!! I haven't used my Pun Fun stamp set in a while so I also put that to work. It's hard to see in the picture (SORRY!) but I used my Crystal Effects on the flower for some texture. The heart you see on the card is from my very first Stampin' Up stamp set EVER!! I have no clue what the set was called (Sorry again). That was about 5 years ago. Who knew I'd end up being a demo!! I'm just addicted that's all.

Anyhow hope you like this one and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Take care.
Paula :)

0 comments: