CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



So first off HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!! I hope you have a prosperous 2011!! I'm looking forward to this up coming year. I've started a new job so that's my most exciting news and something to focus on. I'm delighted to welcome every new year with celebrating my daughters birthday. My little Berlynn's birthday is today and she is 3!! I will post a pic shortly for you. It's been a great day hangin' at home celebrating. We will have a party for her next weekend.

On to the card. Have I mentioned that I love Artistic Etchings---Stampin' Up stamp set with the Eiffel Tower!! Adore it!! I hope you like the card...I'm loving the vintage look these days.

Take care and happy 2011 again.
Paula :)

0 comments: