CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 30, 2010

Boy Birthday!



WOW~~ 2 posts in one week! What is happening??? LOL!! I'll tell you what's happening....my daughter Chloe is ill on the couch today so I actually have 5 minutes to sit and do stuff like this--POST!! Thus, 2 posts in 1 week :)

So this is a card I made for my Godson who had a birthday in early December. I find it hard to make masculine cards...I much prefer to make girly, frilly cards in all honesty. I chose to use SU's retired set Reviting. I do love this set. It's quite like Circle Circus I think. Same concept anyway. Remember yesterday I posted that I wanted to use Jolly Holiday paper on a NON Christmas project---take a CLOSE look at this one :) WINK WINK!

I hope you like this creation. I was pleased with my end result. Simple and "boyish."

Thanks for popping by. New Year's is just around the corner. Enjoy yours and be safe.
Take care,
Paula

1 comments: