CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 19, 2010

Butterfly Thank You




HEY HEY!!

Well, time is quickly passing! It's mid May already and I can't even believe it. My oldest, Chloe, will be 5 in just a couple of weeks. Where does time go? I find with having kids time goes buy even faster! Is that even possible? Seems to for me anyway.

This card I have posted today was another one we made in my card class. It's super easy! It's a card that utilizes the Big Shot a lot. Love those butterflies!

I hope you are getting out and enjoying the sunshine. Hopefully it's shining where you are!

Thanks for popping in and keep your eyes open for a scrapbook layout I will be posting very soon!! I'm waaaaaay behind on my girls books so scrappin' is priority!

Bye for now.
Paula :)

0 comments: