CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 15, 2009

DASHER SWAP



Hey everyone:

Well, before we know it Christmas will be here. Can you even believe it!!?? I am a Christmas NUT so I love participating in Christmas swaps. This was my swap card that I created for a swap I was in with my friends in our Simply Stars group (Heather Summers downline group). Everyone did so well....I LOVE swapping with these ladies!!! We are doing it again in Oct so be sure to be on the look out for that card.

It's been a great day. There is a local annual fair here that I used to go to as a child. Toady after about 15 years my husband and I took our girls there. What a wonderful day it was. They loved it and it brought back many memories for me. I'm exhausted so night night.

Thanks so much for visiting today.
Paula

1 comments:

Heather Summers said...

Hey Paula! I loved this swap card and am totally going to case it!!! Hope that's okay! I have a workshop tomorrow night and it would be perfect! Thanks for the inspiration!