CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 08, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!



Hey all!!

Well today is a special day for me. My hubby Paul and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary!!! WOW. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday and whoa....so much has happened in 8 years. New home, new puppy, new cars, 2 beautiful girls.....the list goes on and on!! I am so grateful to have my dear Paul in my life. Love you honey!!
So of course he would expect a home made card from me and of course life is sooooo super busy that I feel I don't have time to stamp for fun BUT just stamp for clubs and classes (unfortunate I know!!) I can't NOT give him a card from me so I whipped up this little ditty in NO TIME!!! I used the new CUTE CUTE level one hostess set and finally I broke open my Soft Suede paper!! LOVE IT! I even broke out the Crystal Effects for him too. Now that's LOVE!! LOL.
Well I hope he likes it. He will get it tomorrow night when we go out for dinner.

Take care all and enjoy your week.
Paula :)

0 comments: