CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 01, 2009

WELCOME BABY GIRL!!





Hey ladies!

So sorry I haven't posted in a while. Haven't had much time to stamp I'm afraid. So sad really. I love stamping and this full time career of mine is getting in the way!! BOOOO!!! Anyhow I finally had time to make this baby girl card for a friend who, yep you guessed it, just had a baby girl!! Go figure!! HA HA. Anyhow I even decorated the inside (I usually never do this but just felt like it this time).
I received my new pack of Raspberry Tart DSP a while ago and FINALLY used it here. I love this paper!!! Hope you like it!!

Take care and thanks for checking in on this sunny Sunday!!
Paula

PS--colours used here were Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White (along with the Raspberry Tart DSP0 Stamp set was Nursery Necessities. Bye for now!!

0 comments: