CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 05, 2009

Happy Spring!!




GOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAY All....

Well Spring is soooooo around the corner. I can just feel it. The sun has been shining and it's been beautiful. OK so they call for snow on the weekend but for now it's just beautiful!!

So I decided to take part in the Mojo Monday sketch. I have often seen people use balloon stamps as easter eggs and that's just what I did. This is an old set....mabe from last year's Sale A Bration I'm not sure BUT I do like it and using the balloons as eggs worked for me. I hope you like it. There's a lotta layers goin' on.

Thanks so much for looking today and have a fab weekend!!!
Paula

NOTE: I didthe masking technique on this card. I stamped an easter egg, cut it out and then placed it over one that I had already stamped and then stamped an egg beside it. GET IT?? Fun and easy technique. Give it a go!!

1 comments:

Christy said...

Great color combo :)