CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 01, 2011

Filled with Love Birthday




Well good day everyone!!
I had a couple of birthdays so I was excited to stamp a couple of cards for them!! I always love to stamp JUST to stamp. I mean I'm not prepping for a class / club right now so I literally got to stamp for pure pleasure! So exciting and fun!
This particular card was made for my aunt and I used the SU set Filled with Love. SUPER cute Valentine set. Because I'm in Valentine mode I wanted to use this set BUT I had to make it birthday related. I just dug out the sentiment HAPPY BIRTHDAY from a retired set and there you have it. It's in the mail ready to be delivered! I hope she likes it.

Well, we here in Southwestern Ontario are expecting a huge snow storm tonight so may be a snow day tomorrow. Haven't we had enough already? SHEESH!!! SO, if I'm home tomorrow I'll try to post another card. Until then wish us luck that we don't get burried.

Take care and thanks as always for popping by.
Paula :)

0 comments: