CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 03, 2010

Congratulations



Hello all:

So there are a couple of us in our household that are under the weather. Including me of course. I have 9 girls coming over tonight for my Christmas stamp a stack and wouldn't you know I'm sick :( Never fails I tell ya. I will post some of those cards over the next few days. I have another 11 ladies coming next week so hopefully I'm in better shape then.
For today I'm posting a congratulations card I made for our cousin. She graduated from highschool and is now off to college. Remember those days? MANY moons ago?? LOL.
This card used SU's level 2 hostess stamp set. Love the 2 step stamping. It's such a pretty look.

I should sign off now and rest afterall I've got a whack of stampin' ladies coming!!
Thanks for popping by.
Paula :)

0 comments: