CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 16, 2010

Back in the scrappin' groove!!!





Good day all and HAPPY MONDAY!! (is there such a thing ??? LOL)

I have finally started scrapbooking again and my club starts up this week! (YAHOO!)
I'm soooo excited to have some fresh faces in my club. Some have NEVER scrapbooked before and that makes me soooo excited!! Others have been in my club since day 1 and I thank them for that!! We always have a great time when we are together. A LOT of laughs for sure!!

This is a layout I did a while ago and realized I haden't posted! This was last year with my girls apple picking (obviously!). We LOVE to go apple picking! So much fun every year and loads of apple treats to be made when we return. My hubby and I even made apple pie and if you know us, that's HUGE!

The paper used here is from SU's retired paper Bella Rose (love it STILL) and Real Red card stock. I also used my Cricut for the title, apple and apple tree. Cute hey?
I hope you guys like it!!!
Thanks as always for visiting :)
Much appreciated and enjoy your week.
Paula :)

0 comments: