CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 29, 2010

NEW STUFF!!! (and some old)



Good day all!!
Well thanks for checking in with me today! I was soooooo excited when I got home from work yesterday because my new SU stuff arrived!!! It was a little like Christmas for me I must say!!! SO, naturally I had to crack open some stuff and STAMP! I have an aunt that was in the hospital recently and we are visiting her this up coming weekend. I wanted to make a special card for her and this is what I came up with. I used the new Level 1 SU hostess set "Because I Care" along with old DSP (Cottage Wall). I hope she likes it. It took me FOREVER to make because it's been sooo long since I've stamped!I feel like I lost my MOJO! Normally following a sketch of some sort helps but in this instance I didn't . I just went with the flow!!!

Like I said, thanks for popping by!!
Take care and enjoy the remainder of your week.
Paula

0 comments: