CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 29, 2009

Baby Boy Flip Book







Hey all! Happy Thursday!!

So remember my little whale card on my last post----I suppose you could just scroll down hey??? HA HA. Anyhow, this was the little gift I gave that matched it. I gave it to my friend at her baby shower. It's a mini flip book that she can add pictures of her new baby boy too. A while back I made a couple of Christmas ones with the I Wish Simply Scrappin Kit. They are soooooo easy to make and sooooo fun. I always love the outcome. This one was fun for me because I only have girls and I needed a reason to buy this awesome Manchester paper. It's not pink!! WOW, shocker!!
Anyhow I hope you like it, I think Donna (my friend) did.

Thanks as always for checkin' in.
Take care and have a fantastic day!!
Paula :)

0 comments: