CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 17, 2009

BABY SHOWER FAVOURS!!




Hello all and HAPPY FRIDAY. Well not really for me. I am home sick with strep throat and man is it brutal. I feel like I have swollowed a bunch of knives. Horrible.
Ok, enough about me. I am hosting a baby shower on Sunday...YES, this Sunday. I'll be better by then I swear!! :) Of course I had to make the favours so this is what I came up with. I wanted something easy that I could recreate 25 times. This was my solution. I used the Top Note die and scored it in half. I used SU's Beautiful Butterfly die and SU's Riveting stamp set (now retired--Booooo) and voila! EASY EASY EASY!! A friend from work (HEY LINDA!!!!) gave me the bags. YUP, just like that. Her daughter was just married and had them left over so that was that. She dropped them off to my place (so nice because as you know I'm a little fragile at the moment) and so convenient. I hope you like them....I hope Jen does too.

Jen had baby Lauren about 6 weeks early. Mom and baby are great. We can't wait to celebrate on Sunday!!

Take care all.
Paula

0 comments: