CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 27, 2011

MDS AGAIN-I can't help it!



Hi all!!
So last post I told you I was addicted to My Digital Studio. I didn't lie. Here's another page I did using MDS. This was my second attempt. What do you think? These pictures were taken by my brother in law and I used them in my Christmas cards this year. Super cute hey? I love these pics of my girls. So, naturally when creating a scrapbook page I like to match paper to (generally) the clothes that people are wearing in the pictures. In this case I used a lot of Cherry Cobbler well and Old Olive to match the Christmas tree in the background. I hope you like it. It was so fun to create. Again, if you'd like information on MDS just shoot me a comment and I'll let you know. It's scrapbooking made easy!!! No clean up. That to me means a LOT!

Thanks and hope you're enjoying your weekend!!!
Paula :)

1 comments:

linda said...

Wowzer Paula - great page!!!! love it...you are such a pro.