CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 04, 2009

Guest Book Kit






HEY Ladies:

So I have a monthly scrappin' club that I just LOOOOOVE!!! We have so much fun and everyone is so into their creations. This month we are getting together in a weeks time so I thought I'd post something we will be making. The kit Guest Book is completely intended for scrapping a wedding BUT I only scrap my kids lives SO I had to be a little creative and switch it up a bit. On one of the convention boards I saw a beautiful winter layout using SU's Snowflake #2 die (Pg 202 of the IBC). To whom ever created such a beautiful layout, it was my inspiration!! I obviously have yet to add pictures BUT once the snow hits (which I hear we will get hit hard this year) I will then add my pics! I think that black and white winter shots would really look nice. It's such a simple layout and wintry isn't it? I hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Kiddies are back to school next week so I wish you all a happy labour day weekend.

Take care.
Paula :)

0 comments: