CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 28, 2008

A Little Something



Hey all!!

So much to say today. Yesterday I had baby group (as I do every Wednesday) and it was one of the girls last baby group meaning her baby boy is now a year old and she is returning to work. I remember when I was in the same position with Chloe and it was like life was ending! You are soooo used to being off with your baby and thinking NO ONE else can raise her like I can. I know everything about her!! Well, it all works out in the end doesn't it? Chloe LOVES her daycare now and I do too!
This was the card I made for my friend as a little "good bye" and it was great getting to know her over the past months while on mat leave together. Coffee is the huge necessity in baby group so I thought the latte mug from Pun Fun was fitting. We will miss you Laura!! I have to say we are so lucky here in Canada to have the full year off with our babies. I couldn't imagine only 3 months or so. YIKES.

Anyhow I hope you like this card. I can't believe I used NON Stampin' Up DS paper!!! AHHHHH.....trader!!! OK I do love love love this paper and bought it ages ago before I was even a demo so forgive me. HA HA. I even had it shipped to Jacksonville in April to pick it up while we were there on vacation. The particular company I used doesn't ship to Canada. BOO! Anyhow, on to the card. I paper pierced the latte piece of water colour paper (hate it because it's so off!! There must be a circle template for paper piercing. I need to get it!! Where can I get one? Please leave a comment to let me know ok? Thanks). These are my new favourite colours together--Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip. In fact this new combo of mine won me a prize on U Stamp. Thanks to Heather Summers and Dawn Rapsas. I won the level 3 Holiday Bundle Set. AWESOME!! All because I gave that colour combo as my favourite!!

OK hope you like it....let me know if you do. Leave me a comment! What is your favourite colour combo using an in colour?? I'd love to know so I can try it out.

Thanks everyone and enjoy your Thursday!!
Paula

RECIPE:
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze (FAV in colour by far), Chatter Box DS paper, Close To Cocoa (card base)
STAMPS: Pun Fun, Priceless (the flower), Sentiment was So Many Sayings

0 comments: